Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My first ever blog post :D

Wow, i made a blog, finally. I've been absolutely DYING to have a blog!! So now i can just be like. Sup, i have a blog. If you know me from YT [i don't really know where ellse you'd know me from if you got this link, LOL.] its therealallisons :D I'm in a bunch of projects, and i love them all! I also dance, sing [obvi], play violin, and OF COURSE HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA. Anyone want to switch lives and give me a more boring one? Please? I also overuse the words "SHOT" and "RAGE" and type in caps rather often.  But anyways, i seem to be rambling hahaha... If there's like, anything you want to know about me, go ahead and ask it :) I don't bite! At least, not usually. I'll be sure to update this often, so check it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment